[TYPO3-core] Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Mon May 13 20:55:01 CEST 2013

Hey,

I did meantion _my_ vision often enough but that's not the point anyhow.
These old posts might give you some hints:

http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=669836&&srch=Tolleiv#msg_669836

http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=679615&&srch=Tolleiv#msg_679653

As I said, I'm just not active anymore - that's how it is and how it has
been since over one year. So why should I be in the "active
contributors" group?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--