[TYPO3-core] Forge permissons for core projects without a team

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Mar 26 07:14:12 CET 2013

Hi,

There are quite a few subprojects inside the core's forge project and I
am ok with it that not every core team member can merge there.

However there is e.g. indexed_search [1] which is not maintained by a
dedicated group but by the whole core team. Therefore it would be great
if every core team members belongs to those projects too.

The reason why I am asking: I would like to close this issue [2] but I
am not allowed ...

What do you think about?
Georg

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-search