[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup & move Forge subprojects

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon Mar 4 23:43:17 CET 2013

Hi folks,

thanks to those who sent me a feedback already. I was able to make some
cleanup, but the list of projects is still pretty large:

What can we do with these? Move them? Archive them? Keep them?

I am listing the projects followed by their leaders, so you can easily
see if you are addressed.

TYPO3 4.3
- Clustering (Oliver Hader)
- Hackontest 2008 (Oliver Hader)
- ollytest (Oliver Hader)
- TYPO3 Recycler (Julian Kleinhans)

TYPO3 4.4
- Install Tool Refactoring (Patrick Broens)
- Installer 2.0 (Pierre Rouwens, Thomas Hempel)
- News (based on Extbase) (Steffen Ritter)
- JavaScript Enhancements (Martin Kutschker)

TYPO3 4.5
- Ext JS trees (Stefan Galinski)
- Extension Manager Improvements (Steffen Kamper)

TYPO3 4.6
- Form (Patrick Broens)
- GSoC 2011: Static File Caching (Ryan Graham)

TYPO3 4.7
- Accessibility Project (Patrick Broens)
- Backend Hotkeys (Julian Kleinhans)
- Dashboard (Kay Strobach)
- Grid Elements (Jo Hasenau)
- Indexed Search (a11y & speed) (Benni Mack)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Benni Mack)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Fabien Udriot, Jo Hasenau, Jochen Rau,
  Thomas Maroschik)

TYPO3 6.0
- Extension Manager (Susanne Moog)
- File Abstraction Layer (Benni Mack)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Benni Mack, Christian Kuhn)

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki
TYPO3 Core Team member