[TYPO3-core] PHP version requirement

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Mar 1 16:15:39 CET 2013

i ahve been working on a quite complex 6.0 website, using lots of
fluid/extbase stuff.. and i got strange errors..
then i realized i was still on PHP 5.3.3 (Ubuntu 10.04LTS)

i upgraded to 5.3.7 and all errors disappeared.

i asked my sys admins to upgrade to 12.04 ASAPbecause i'm about to move
all my TYPO3 websites to 6.x

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com