[TYPO3-core] PHP version requirement

Wouter Wolters typo3 at wouterwolters.nl
Fri Mar 1 00:19:38 CET 2013

Hi Micheal,

AFAIK the requirement is set to 5.3.7 because there are some issues in
lower versions which are related to the namespace change. These have
been tackled in 6.0, to also work with 5.3.3. But it can happen that it
gives problems (there are no known issues to my knowledge).

So 5.3.7 is a version that is guaranteed to work with 6.0.
Nevertheless 5.3.3 is also working.

Greetz Wouter