[TYPO3-core] Problem with Gerrit

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 30 19:47:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've a problem with the side-by-side view of gerrit. The lines of diff
changes after logging in to only show changed lines without some lines
before and after. Ok, I can press the "+10" links to get the context, but
why does it change? I have no preference to configure this behavior.

Another problem is, I can't see comments on lines that aren't initialy
shown. Already tried the shortcut to go to next comment, it didn't helped.

Do I miss something? Only a problem with FF?

Greetings Alex//