[TYPO3-core] Learning about ReStructured Text at T3DD13

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 27 16:38:36 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Martin Bless will hold a whole-day workshop about ReStructured Text
during T3DD13. According to the schedule, it will be on Saturday (July 6).

The workshop will be structured so that an introduction to ReST will
take place at every hour (10:00, 11:00, etc.). So you will be able to
drop in at any of these times to get introduced to ReST. Thus there is
no excuse for you not to attend and the learn the basics ;-)

I think it's really important that all active contributors who don't yet
feel comfortable with ReST attend this workshop, as this format is our
future.

Apart from that, you may also attend the workshop for a longer time, to
help with official manuals or work on your own manuals and benefit from
Martin's knowledge.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter