[TYPO3-core] Skinning / Theming / ... / Discussion

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:27:25 CET 2013

Hi Kay,

I'm not a core team dude, but I still feel like answering your question :-)

I'm a huge fan of the way EXT:fluidpages (former fedext) uses one file for
a flexible content element. Especially when used together with EXT:flux,
the configuration setting of the fluid template gets really slick and nice.

I will be a fan of having many possibilities, so already excisting projects
can benefit from the theme selection work, and have there current way of
creating CE being able to implement into the solution.

Best regards

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling