[TYPO3-core] Recent discussions & how to go on

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Sat Feb 16 21:57:16 CET 2013

Hi folks,

you might wonder why there is little to no response from the team lead
after Christians mail of announcing his personal TYPO3 "fork".

We read the message of course, and we take it as a serious request to
solve the ongoing problems. However, we don't think that it would help
much to discuss these matters right now on this list.

That means, we are in contact with Christian (who is unfortunately not
at T3board) and with many of the other core team members who are
attending T3board. We try to find out about the problems and how they
can be solved. As mentioned at various places already, we also have some
pending plans to change the core team, and that probably addresses some
of these issues too...

If you would like to speak up as well, please don't discuss it here on
the list (not right now please) but drop a mail to either Oliver, Benni
(after he is back from his holiday) or me, and we will talk to you in
person.

Thanks for understanding!

Greetings, Michael

--