[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Re: Memory system woes

Mathias Schreiber mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Feb 13 17:25:31 CET 2013

Quote: Oliver Hader (ohader) wrote on Wed, 13 February 2013 15:45
> I don't think we need to restart the whole performance discussion again.
> Multiple community members have spoken up and raised their concerns.
> This won't be ignored and for sure will be considered.

I actually had a pretty long thread but deleted it again.
Do you see any way to get performance onto the agenda of every core team member?
I fear that if we're not all on the same track here and feel the same responsibility we might run into the "weakest link" problem.