[TYPO3-core] Translation 'en' missing

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 10:50:22 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

> "I added 4.5 as a target release"
> Since it was added in 4.6, why are you adding 4.5 as a target?

Ooops! You're totally right, of course. I didn't think about this,
just added it because someone mentioned it in the comments to your
first patch.
Of course this should be dropped again (update: just fixed).

> "this can still break certain things and needs proper testing"
> In my opinion the current logic breaks several things... since it goes back
> to "normal" the "certain things" should also be attempt to fix rather than
> holding this change back.

I didn't test it myself, but looking at the code, the change is
obvious and simple. However, that is often the case when you don't
think about all consequences of it :-)
I guess the change will definitely add the behaviour that you want. To
check for any possible side-effects, I'd like Xavier to take a look at
it, and added him as reviewer.

Greetings, Michael