[TYPO3-core] RFC 17978 -.... 30% performance drop without discussion

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 20:37:50 CET 2013

Hi Dmitry,

> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> You were missing a core dev review both by testing an reading...
>
> Were I? I thought Anja is a core dev. No?

No she's not. You can check the team page on Forge if you are unsure.

Anyway, let's not loose this patch because of a small mistake. I have
added the same change again, please review it:
https://review.typo3.org/18072/

Dmitry: I know you could approve your own patch now, however that was
not the goal of my action. Please treat it as your own patch and don't
submit it yourself! :-)

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki