[TYPO3-core] RFC 17978 -.... 30% performance drop without discussion

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Feb 5 22:00:34 CET 2013

Hey.

On 02/05/2013 06:26 PM, Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:
> sorry to bring this topic up
> when we are talking about speed, this is also still a long waiting
> patch: https://review.typo3.org/9023 that will increase performance for
> the first time rendering a page a lot!

I have this patch on my radar for a long time already. I'm really sorry
that it is hanging around for such a long time. I know there is quite
some potential for instances with lots of domains. Still, I'm not really
satisfied with the current version, but I also did not find time for a
real change and a good review. That is why my vote is still missing.

Regards
Christian