[TYPO3-core] 6.2-based Introduction Package?

Michael Schams typo3ml at schams.net
Fri Dec 13 23:30:27 CET 2013

On 14/12/13 07:17, Ernesto Baschny wrote:

>> Do we have a 6.2-based version of the Introduction Package?
[...]
> I still have some UX related issues I want to see solved in 6.2.
[...]

We are waiting for a more or less "stable" UX in 6.2, too: screenshots
for the "TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS What's New" slides. We have not created any
screenshots yet (will be all aspects, from the Install Tool to BE User
Management, etc.). If there would be a kind of time plan, that would be
fantastic, so we can plan our resources accordingly.

Could you give us a broad estimate, when the UX of the 6.2 (with or
without Introduction Package) could be ready for being used for
screenshots (e.g. beta4, beta5, beta6,..)? Or is it too early to estimate?

Thanks heaps
Michael