[TYPO3-core] TemplaVoila ... what to do with it?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Tue Apr 9 08:57:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

seems that TemplaVoila is (still) a very popular part of the TYPO3 CMS
world and I don't think that it is healthy to keep such an important
part unmentioned when it comes to discussing the future.

As I'm personally loosing confidence in the TYPO3 CMS atm, I don't want
to decide anything important within asking the actually *active* people.
So in case you consider yourself an Active Contributor (in the
definition of http://goo.gl/77iZi ) please share your ideas on how this
extension should be treated.

Just to avoid false accusations (as seen on Twitter lately) -
TemplaVoila is working in TYPO3 6.0, it is compatible to FAL, there is
no other *active* maintainer other than me atm. - it is able to work
properly with workspaces and complex language setups at the same time.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch