[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Mon Apr 1 21:17:12 CEST 2013

Hi Alex,

Christian and I figured out that our both ideas regarding the speed
improvement failed because typehints and instanceof don't trigger the
class loader. This means that the class alias has to be established
directly after loading the class file.

I tried also the approach with the alias map fully in a file based cache
backend with symlinks. There is close to no benefit in this method as
you're trading loading an array into memory once against many small file
operations. While this may pay off when loading less class classes it
will have a negative impact when loading many.

Greetz,

Tom