[TYPO3-core] Important open Tasks for TYPO3 6.0

Arvid Jakobsson arvid.jakobsson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:06:07 CEST 2012

If no one else is is working on the CGL issues with comment
indentation and public / static then I wouldn't mind taking it on. I
can probably use lex-pass to automate the changes. I've pushed the
last patches fixing the issues with concatenation and parenthesis.
Here are the changes if someone would like to review:

https://review.typo3.org/14623
https://review.typo3.org/14624
https://review.typo3.org/14625
https://review.typo3.org/14626