[TYPO3-core] SWFOBJECT object and JavaScript placement

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed May 16 11:07:27 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

> Could be a solution indeed, but then again why would you change the
> order of the markers in the template and how many people would need such
> a changed template?

It is a rare occurrence indeed and that's why I don't want to invest
more time in this. But the fact is that it is possible and for one of
our project it actually turned out to be useful. So - at least from a
theoretical point of view - anything the Core does should be able to
survive someone using a supported feature ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter