[TYPO3-core] Open bugs for TYPO3 4.7 Beta 2

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Wed Mar 7 22:57:33 CET 2012

Am 07.03.2012 22:25, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> n you update the list a bit?
Hi Jigal,
thanks for your detailed findings. I went through Gerrit this evening
for open "master" bugs and found many things not appliying anymore, too.

Will do a cleanUp tomorrow - we also need and Gerrit admin to abandon
stuff review requests...

Anyhow: A question remains open: If a bugfix applies to several branches
and is merged to 4.7, but not to other branches it remains open on
forge. Therefore we do not the "progess" in our roadmap on forge. What
do you think how we should deal with that?

regards

Steffen

--
Steffen Ritter