[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 V6.0 - Additional Features

Steffen Ritter info at steffen-ritter.net
Sat Mar 3 18:29:17 CET 2012

Hi Markus,
thanks for your input. 6.0 for sure won't be only about FAL.
We had a Core-Team Meeting at the Mountain top to check what we want to
achieve.
But the contents of 6.0 are not topic of the announcements done yet.
This was just an information about a change in strategy.

Anyhow these ideas will be summed up and brought to you as well.
Besides that, 6.0 for sure will not 100% new TYPO3. It's somehow
symbolic for a start into a new area.

As all of us have been on vacation and currently are on our way homes,
please understand that there is not one announcement after another.

Stay tuned for more information during the next weeks...

Anyhow this list would fit perfect your ideas and brainstorming.

kind regards

Steffen Ritter