[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 3rd meeting of the 6.0 release team

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Jun 14 17:23:04 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

Am 14.06.12 15:36, schrieb Steffen Müller:

> On 14.06.2012 08:45 Susanne Moog wrote:
>> Bootstrap Code Sprint
>> * Olly, Susi, Christian, Helmut
>> * will take place from Friday to Sunday this week in Hamburg
>> * kickoff will be done friday morning
>
> Could you please announce the locations more earlier on the public core
> list? Otherwise non-core-dev-core-contributors cannot participate. Thx!

The location for that sprint was decided not long ago. All other
locations are not yet clear, we have only a rough plan for them. Once
they are known, I will publish them here or most likely as a news on
typo3.org

Very likely all locations will be in Germany, one maybe in Austria.

The announcement for the sprints was a bit late, especially for the the
one starting tomorrow. Sorry for that. I'm loaded with work and had to
postpone the news for 2 weeks :(

Kind regards,
Helmut

--