[TYPO3-core] Refactor sys_notes

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Mon Jun 11 16:34:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 11.06.2012 16:05, schrieb Søren Malling:
> May I suggest that we hide the sys_notes table from the list view as it
> now just serves as a double effect?

i thought about that as well but then e.g. you could not copy/paste/sort
those records anymore.

maybe manual with the tsconfig way to hide the records would be better?

so in the end the whole code from db_list would be needed again in
sys_notes :/

to your other question: author is not really the one who is logged in as
you can see also other's notes or are you talking about those private
notes? yeah that would make perfectly sense.

georg