[TYPO3-core] New Version Schedules, Deprecation, etc.

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Jul 14 09:53:13 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

if you don't want to upgrade frequently, then stick to LTS.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks