[TYPO3-core] Cleaning up Gerrit

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Jan 30 08:31:42 CET 2012

Hi,

On 28.01.2012 13:44, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems that Gerrit starts to fill up with obsolete stuff which can be
> abandoned. Some have -2's and no action/feedback for weeks others aren't
> relevant anymore but the authors kept them open.

the gerrit team first wants to take care of:
1. gerrit migration to 2.2.x
2. some enhancements/adoptions in the sync of users and groups

after that is done anything else can be tackled. 1.) and 2.) are on the
way but probably will still take up to ~8 weeks.

> I'm not sure if we could grant the right to abandon stuff in Gerrit to
> team members or not. But it would be great if that would be possible and
> if we could agree on a policy when we take action.

I'd have to test and dig docs again wether it is possible to grant
"abandon" right to anyone else apart from admin and owner at all.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag