[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 20 10:07:49 CEST 2012

> First of all, if we use the proxy method already discussed, the
> amount of work should be minimal and the server team will help with
> that (I guess).

For sure! In case I'm at home on thursday I would try to join your
meeting.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks