[TYPO3-core] Backportable issues for older branches

Wouter Wolters mail at wouterwolters.nl
Sun Aug 19 23:07:20 CEST 2012

Hi core-devs and other devs,

Today I went through all open issues that were marked to be backported
to older branches at the typo3-merges script [1].

Some of these issues are not valid anymore for older branches or are
merged already but not recognized by the script(for various reasons). So
I did a few pull-requests at GitHub to make the TODO list as small as
possible.

Most of the pull-request are merged now, thanks Ernesto:-)

For 3 issues I did not succeed to push a patch or find out what needs to
be done to get the complete list on Gerrit.

For 4.6 and 4.5:
[BUGFIX] Set currentVal in 2nd rendering loop of IMGTEXT
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28794

For 4.5:
[BUGFIX] Improve hook in Admin Panel
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28639

[BUGFIX] EM: Popup window not scrollable
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31184

For the submodules linkvalidator, workspaces and version I pushed all
backports. And a pull request is waiting to get the last TODO for
workspaces marked as given up (it's a feature).

I hope someone can have a look to get those last 3 issues added to
Gerrit or marked as given up.

Kinds regards,

Wouter Wolters

[1] http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/