[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 4.5.18, 4.6.11 and 4.7.3

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 10 10:12:21 CEST 2012

> Ab dem Announcing sollte meiner Meinung nach auch via wget die
> wirklich aktuelle TYPO3 Version geladen werden, sonst bringt diese
> eigentlich bequeme Variante relativ wenig wenn dann erst die
> "normale" Variante durchgeführt wird um aktuell zu sein.

That's why it's not announced, yet.

Seriously, the cron daemon died. I will add a check to our monitoring,
to make sure this process is running.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks