[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 4.5.18, 4.6.11 and 4.7.3

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Thu Aug 9 14:20:35 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

> looks like we have a different opinion on what is right or wrong. ;-)
> The given example is IMO wrong, not the result.
>
> Selecting 'pages.uid', but referring to it as only 'uid' is in my eyes the mistake.

Indeed, that's true.

I'm still not happy about more fields being added on top of
selectFields, but I see the need for it due to workspaces.

This behaviour was also not new but actually exists since almost a year:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/repository/revisions/e13d917ec8531d572fba295c7cbc06f44ea16750

So therefore, I agree & will close the issue that Stefan reported.

- michael