[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-core-internal] Communicate more of the unpaid stuff

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 20 14:48:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 20-4-2012 11:24, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Am 20.04.2012 11:14, schrieb Georg Ringer:
>> I nearly forgot to mention something I learned during the developer
>> days: It seems to some guys that TYPO3 gets further because of money
>> because most buzz is done about features which are currently paid, e.g.
>> FAL, forms project.
>>
>> Yes I know that most commits are still done in spare time or beeing paid
>> by a company who sponsors the time of a developer. Still, those features
>> often don't make it to the public.

I'd like to take this a step further: why don't we make a list with all
contributors for a release? That would really show the appreciation for
those who spent their time in contributing to TYPO3.

Shouldn't be too hard to extract the names of the author and/or
committer from the git log.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member