[TYPO3-core] This week's "friendly ghost"

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Mon Sep 12 09:38:37 CEST 2011

Hej,

I'm Tobias Liebig and this week (12. - 18.09.), i'm your TYPO3 friendly ghost.

What is the "friendly ghost"? The friendly ghost mainly does (core)
bug tracker housekeeping - assigning bugs, estimating difficulty,
closing old bugs etc. Additionally, the friendly ghost should help
(new) community members with reporting and fixing bugs.

So, if you feel like you need a guard how to start contributing or you have any question regarding TYPO3 Core development, do not hesitate to contact me:

Mail: mail_typo3 (at) etobi.de
Twitter: @etobi
Jabber: etobi (at) jabber.ccc.de

Let me know, if you did or going to do something great.
I hope you will have a great week.

regards
   tobias