[TYPO3-core] Change procedure revisited

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Tue Nov 22 03:56:44 CET 2011

And this is probably the biggest problem about the whole procedure. There's no responsible person for doing the backports.
Anyone is usually no one.
As somebody recently pointed out: "We may have projects running and I will not be able to commit anything to previous branches. Next I will forget about it and we will not get those patches to the core. And what if I fixed 10 bugs in the master? Do I have to monitor them all? That will never work :("

So please agree on a way to handle this, asap. Thanks.

Kind regards
Markus