[TYPO3-core] Problem with forge/gerrit?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Nov 18 17:31:38 CET 2011

Hi.

On 16.11.2011, at 21:41, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I never knew how the communication between Gerrit and Redmine really works. We had to figure that out on our own (with the CI team), as the people who know it did not want to tell us..

Just for the record: I knew, but wasn't aware of anyone being in need of that information. The issue at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/13404 is effectively the connection between me and the hook, probably not really obvious.

Anyway, by now Steffen contacted me directly and I am looking forward to tweaking that setup cooperatively!

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns