[TYPO3-core] Reviews

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Mar 15 00:49:38 CET 2011

Hey Steffen,

On 03/14/2011 11:55 PM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> any reason why the review activity is low actually?
> Any remaining problems with fetching patches or review process in gerrit?

My personal reason: I'm currently getting my feet wet with extjs foo in
my spare time and pushed away core development for now. Man, there is so
much magic shown in em I can learn ...
I'll be back to core reviews as soon as my excursion finds an end ;)
Since I already did some minor pushes to FLOW3, I think I can cope with
v4 gerrit and friends.

Regards
Christian