[TYPO3-core] RFC #17333: Rename "Update Wizard" into "Upgrade Wizard"

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 26 12:20:19 CET 2011

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17333

Branches: trunk

Problem:
1) When going from 4.4 to 4.5 people speak about "Upgrading".
2) When going from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 people speak about "Updating".

Since the "Update Wizard" is only relevant for the first situation (as
we don't do any breaking changes in between), rename it to "Upgrade
Wizard".

Solution:
Search & Replace...

Note:
This time, I'm glad the install tool isn't translated yet, so we don't
have to care about "new labels" :)

Cheers,
Ernesto