[TYPO3-core] RFC #16902 Bug: Fatal error in tslib_content_text (was: No FE output)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Jan 22 13:40:09 CET 2011

> I'm currently testing. IP breaks, because the caller in hierarchical
> menu has a conf of NULL. So maybe it will end up with a -1, because we
> should stay backward-compatible with 4.5 and can become more strict with
> 4.6.

Sorry, I'm -1 for v2 as it breaks. Thanks to some headache, I have not
the brain power to decide, from where $conf should be an array.

Besides the hierarchical menu, I've checked another site and there it
breaks with RESTORE_REGISTERS.

But don't know, if it should be changed (if it's NULL) in
tslib_content_Template (where the screenshot is made) or already earlier
during TS parsing.
Joey, if you know the perfect solution and come up with a patch, I would
change my vote. But this way, not now - but in 2 weeks :)

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert