[TYPO3-core] FYI: sprites and sprite-css are updated

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jan 21 15:41:10 CET 2011

Hi all,

when moving from single icon files to sprites some tt_content icons were
reverted to the pre TYPO3 4.2(!) era it seems. I've now fixed that by
digging up the (new) icons from 4.2.

Thanks to Steffen Gebert for pointing me to extdeveval so I could
generate updated sprite images and css.

They have been committed to trunk in r10210

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com