[TYPO3-core] FYI: #17178: Rename extension "list" to "recordlist"

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jan 21 10:53:10 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> there was a complaint of the extension author. It's not published but
> used in several installations.
>
> This is absolutely valid and we are not allowed to use always registered
> keys, but gladly just in time for RC1

seriously, I wouldn't care if it's not published and if it's that
generic. Priorities to the core!

I don't know who owns the key, but we know that there are some actively
contributing companies out there and then there are companies who take
but don't give (let's call them leachers). Especially if it's one of
that kind I would care even less..

best (my 2€cent)
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com