[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17153: Protect C(R)UD actions against CSRF

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 20 15:56:31 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks again for waiting. As announced, I have committed the patch v2 to
trunk (rev. 10161).

It will still need to go through some more reviews but in the meanwhile
it can already be tested in trunk. I will announce this in the v4 list,
so that people pay attention if some action is not working anymore (like
saving a record and its not being saved) etc.

Cheers,
Ernesto