[TYPO3-core] RFC #11238: Problem with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jan 18 21:59:45 CET 2011

> Type: Feature
> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11238
> Branch: trunk
 >
> Problem:
> As described in the report it is a known feature that the CONTENT
> cObject only renders a called record once. The second and following
> times the record is skipped. This is a feature to prevent infinite loops
> from what I understood.

Hi Rik,

sorry for no answer and thanks for your RFC.

As you might have noticed, we're pretty much overloaded with the last
fixes for 4.5 and in the feature-freeze phase since ~2 months.

Could you please come up with this issue again (read: send a reminder),
after 4.5 has been released? Then new features are allowed to go into core.

Thanks

Kind regards
Steffen

--