[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14430: disable_controls = list makes fields 'write_once'

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:56:15 CET 2011

Hi,

my first post had a wrong subject (RFC: #13670). Sorry for that!
I started using a better news reader (Thunderbird) today, so hopefully
these problems belong to the past.

+1 for testing the patch attached to
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14432

I attached the patch from the related bug report.

Alex