[TYPO3-core] RFC #17457: Pagetree - User Mount Points are always expanded

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Feb 22 11:12:09 CET 2011

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17457
>
> Branches: 4_5, trunk
>
> Problem:
> User Mount Points are always expanded
>
> Solution:
> Just always expand the mount points / site root if there is only one of them
> shown.
+1 by reading and testing

In the beginning I had some weird behavior, that still one branch always
gets expanded (simulating an editor with 3 DB mounts) after reloading
the BE.
In the beginning, it has always been the last mount. After
expanding+collapsing the first mount point, always this first one gets
expanded. After some time, the automatic expanding of one branch
vanished and everything works as I expect.
Do you have an explanation for that?

Kind regards
Steffen

--