[TYPO3-core] FYI72: #17670: Remove deprecaded functions scheduled for removal in 4.6

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Feb 19 15:29:23 CET 2011

Attached patch will be committed to trunk in 72 hours if nobody objects.

Type: cleanup

BT: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17670

Mission:
Remove all deprecated methods which are not used by core and logged by
logDeprecatedFunction() and scheduled for removal in 4.6.

Notes:
- I've checked every method in this patch that it not used any more in
core, it should be safe to remove them.
- There are still some occurrences where deprecated methods are used /
inter weaved with core code. I've left them out and created issues for
each (attached as child to umbrella issue 0017481), so we can tackle
them one by one.
- Deprecations in extbase and fluid are not touched
- The dbal changes are separated, I'll mail the patch to Xavier.

Regards
Christian