[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17576: BEgetRootLine doesn't use cache when called with hash

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 14 14:11:44 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 14.02.2011 14:00:
> Hi,
>
> maybe it's better to remove the hash generation at first place, in the
> list view.
> It's wrong anyway: a link with index.php?id=54#213 would not jump to the
> content element, as it has
> <a id="c213">
>
> But this depends on css_styled content. Or shoulf prefix c the standard
> for CE hashes?
>
> (from first search i did not found where the hash is added)

typoLink adds a #c<UID> by default since we have XHTML compliancy in the
frontend. So this is also what the renderers need to generate in the
frontend (<a id="c<UID>").

So the listview needs to be fixed to also add a "#c<UID>" section mark
when viewing a content element (the viewOnClick links).

I think the problem lies in the viewOnClick method, which has the
"undocumented feature" of handling "pid#uid" $pageUid passed to it (to
be able to add the proper anchor). We have added some fixes to make it
work correctly with mountpoints too, but this requires a call to
sys_page->getMountPointInfo, which probably is not expecting the
$pageUid not to be an integer. Haven't tested it, but that should then
fix it.

Cheers,
Ernesto