[TYPO3-core] RFC #15979: Media CE: Format of flashvars is not specified anywhere

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 8 18:01:38 CET 2011

Hi,

> Francois, you remember? :)

We discussed this recently with those working on the official manuals. I
haven't checked myself. AFAIK there's some stuff in the
css_styled_content manual, and I think that's where all the TS reference
belongs at least. Or is it truely a content object, like TEXT and IMAGE
for example, and should it be in the TSref then?

As far as I remember your manual also contains some developer-related
stuff, which does not fit into the TSref... It's sometimes difficult to
fit all the information in the appropriate manuals.

Anyway it's not forgotten.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter