[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17057: StateProvider values not respected

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Feb 3 20:39:08 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> The widths for the module menu and the tree frame are saved to the ExtJS
> StateProvider.
>
> However it seems like those values are not read while outputting the
> Backend. PHP should set output the saved values, StateProvider wouldn't
> adjust the sizes itself IIRC.

Hi Steffen,

Remembering of the e.g. pagetree container width works like expected, but
the collapse/expand state needs some more work. It's not visible after
expanding the first time if it's was collapsed initially. Also the size
isn't remembered if it was collapsed initially. If this isn't related to
this patch, you will get my +1 by reading and testing.

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker