[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Public TYPO3 v4 Status Meeting

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Fri Aug 12 18:26:47 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

it's time for our third weekly v4 status meeting. These meetings will
always shift by one day (last time it was on Monday, now it's on
Saturday, next time it will be on Friday). Besides that we decided to
have different times to start with the meeting - we hope that this will
allow more people to join - not every week but at least every second or
third, maybe...

If the date/time thingy is too confusing, you can use our TYPO3 Calendar
on Google for it of course [1].

Use this link to join the meeting on BigBlueButton:
http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/demo/create.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=TYPO3+v4+Development%27s+meeting

The meeting will start tomorrow at 4pm CEST:
*Saturday, August 13th 2011, 4pm CEST*

If you have something to tell or would like to see something discussed
in the meeting, please add it to the agenda for tomorrow on the
iEtherpad here:
http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings

See ya then!

Cheers,