[TYPO3-core] RFC #15800: Cleanup CSH Code

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Sep 29 14:59:02 CEST 2010

Hey Ernesto,

On 24.09.10 20:39, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> I am generally ok on this, but there is already a RFC (Steffen + Olly)
> working on "dialogs" and "message boxes" using ExtJS routines (instead
> of popups). The CSH help might also be a candidate for such boxes in
> future, instead of using popups. What do you think?
Well, I remember Steffen Kamper creating a patch that opens up the CSH
in a Ext.window. Back then, there was a IMHO valid remark that you
couldn't open the documentation and having it side-by-side with, because
it is always floating above the content (contrary to the browser popup).

Thus, I see this as a separate task that could be discussed and
developed separately on top of this thing, ok?

All the best,
Benni.