[TYPO3-core] RFC #15830: Sprite - IRRE record synchronization icon missing

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 28 15:03:48 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

> Problem:
> Currently an IRRE icon for the record synchronization is missing and
> only a red X is visivble.
>
> Solution:
> Add the icon...

I stumbled on this one too. However applying your patch didn't just add
the missing icon, it also totally messed up my BE (in terms of sprites).
Looking at the code changes after applying your zip, I found a lot more
changes than seemed required for just the missing icon. Are you sure you
don't have several changes bundled together? Could you maybe provide a
true patch for the PHP/CSS part and a zip only with the icon files, please?

Cheers

--
Francois Suter