[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15812: Add backend maintenance for login news

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Sep 26 11:27:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 26.09.10 01:29, Stanislas Rolland wrote:

>> i tried, and the problem is rte transform. At login page there is no
>> be_user, so no setting. Its not that easy, so this may be a feature that
>> can be add later if someone find a way. May be Stan can help out here :)
>>
> I don't think you want a RTE transform. The RTE will not be on the login
> page. If there is no BE user logged in, I guess you want some FE plugin
> to render the news on the login page.

Exactly. You need a cObj and a parseFunc configuration. With that you
ony must call stdWrap with the parseFunc configuraton on the RTE field.

Not so complicated but still strange to call the FE-stuff in that context.

Why not allow HTML in a normal textarea instead? The login news are for
admins only anyway.

Regards Helmut