[TYPO3-core] RFC #15743: Bug:function in t3lib_iconWorks is not public

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Sep 18 15:28:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

> The rules say "patches has to be from root" - so i insist on that until
> we completely switch to git.
>
> So from my side i only can ignore such patches for now, sry.

I agree here. As long as git is not officially used for TYPO3, patches
have to be sent in SVN patch format.

Point is to let every _current_ developer to be able to test the patch
the way they are used to. We often have lack of reviewers and should try
to let work active ones without unneeded hassle ;-)

Xavier